High Precision Titanium Alloy EFW Tubes, of ASTM B338 Titanium Alloy Grade 1 (3.7025) EFW Tubes, Exporter of Titanium Alloy Gr.2 (3.7035) / Gr.3:(3.7055) Cold Drawn EFW Tubes, Titanium Alloy Gr. 7(3.7235) High Quality EFW Round Tubes Stockiest.
of Titanium Alloy Grade 1 (3.7025) EFW Tubes, Titanium Alloy Gr.2 (3.7035) EFW Tubes Supplier, Titanium Alloy Gr.5(3.7164/65) Cold Drawn EFW Tubes in India, Titanium Alloy Gr.3:(3.7055) EFW Tubes in India.
Manufacturers,Suppliers, Exporters of Titanium Alloy Gr 1 EFW Tubes, Titanium Alloy Gr 1 EFW Tubes, UNS R50250 EFW Tubes From Mumbai India
Kobs India are one of the leading Manufacturers, Exporters and Supplier of high quality ASTM B338 Gr7 Titanium Tubes in mumbai, India. We are manufactured these Tubes as per the national & intrenational quality standards. These tubes are extensively known for excellent durability, corrosion resistance finish and optimum quality. These Titanium tubes are widely used in various application industry such as Cement industry, Power Industry, Petrochemicals Plants, Oil Refineries, Textile Machinery, Industrial Machinery etc. These tubes in available different grades, specification & thickness as per the clients requirements.
We ensure that the clients get the best product at the cheapest cost from us. We make sure that the order is delivered at the right time in the right place. We have built trust over the years for our best quality services and always look forward to build ling term business relationship with our clients. We are committed to quality and service. We are leading Metal Products suppliers in the industry. We Exports to all parts of the world. Our Metal Products are fabricated from the high quality raw materials. Hence they are very much durable.
ASTM B338 EFW Tubes, High Temperature EFW Tubes, SCH20, SCH30 EFW Tubes, Titanium Alloy EFW Tubes, Electropolished Tubes, Titanium Alloy Gr.2 (3.7035) / Gr.3:(3.7055) EFW High Temperature Pipe Stockiest.
Range : 6NB to 1200NB
Outer Diameter : 1/8" NPS to 12" NPS
Thickness : 0.6 mm to 12.7 mm
Schedules : SCH. 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS.
Length : Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length
Specifications : ASTM A312 / ASTM SA312
Types : Round, Square, Rectangle, Hydraulic, Honed Tubes
End : Plain End, Beveled End
Material & Grade :
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
|Hardness, Knoop||132||132|| Estimated from Brinell.|
|Hardness, Rockwell B||70||70|| annealed|
|Hardness, Vickers||122||122|| Estimated from Brinell.|
|Tensile Strength, Ultimate||240 MPa||34800 psi|| |
|Tensile Strength, Yield||170 - 310 MPa||24700 - 45000 psi|| |
|Elongation at Break||24 %||24 %|| |
|Reduction of Area||35 %||35 %
|Modulus of Elasticity||105 GPa||15200 ksi|| In Tension|
|Compressive Modulus||110 GPa||16000 ksi|| |
|Poisson's Ratio||0.37||0.37|| |
|Charpy Impact||310 J||229 ft-lb|| V-notch|
|Shear Modulus||45 GPa||6530 ksi|| |
- High strength
- Effective functionality
- Sturdy construction
- Corrosion resistance
- Dimensional accuracy
Titanium EFW Tube Manufacturer, Titanium EFW Tube Manufacturers, Titanium EFW Tube Suppliers, Titanium EFW Tube Exporters, Titanium EFW Tube Stockists.
Titanium EFW Tube in Mumbai, Titanium EFW Tube Manufacturers in Mumbai, Titanium EFW Tube Suppliers in Mumbai, Titanium EFW Tube Exporters in Mumbai, Titanium EFW Tube Stockists in Mumbai.
Titanium EFW Tube in India, Titanium EFW Tube Manufacturers in India, Titanium EFW Tube Suppliers in India, Titanium EFW Tube Exporters in India, Titanium EFW Tube Stockists in India.
Manufacturing Process :
The process commences with the formation of welded tube on the tube mill from imported and tested prime quality stainless steel strips. The latest TIG multi electrode welding technique is employed for superior weld quality and 100% Fusion, with argon purging, No filler metal added.
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
Other grades also available :
Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 309S, 310, 310S, 316, 316H, 316L , 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L
Super Duplex Steel:
Grade: 2507 (UNS S32750)
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Grade: Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 800HT
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test